The day after Christmas is always bittersweet because you’re bummed that Christmas is over, but yet you have a bunch of new toys to play with or money or gift cards to spend. I’ve decided to go with the “treat yo-self” route because today kicks off the “get what you really wanted for Christmas” sale. I only asked for baby gifts this year and I’m so grateful for them, but there are still a few things out there that I want for myself. If you’re looking to treat yourself to some new goodies today after all of the gift giving you just did, be sure to scroll through my top purchases of 2019 along with some last minute New Year’s Eve outfit ideas!
Shop My Top 19 Purchases of 2019:
| Shop Part 1 of my Top 19 Purchases of 2019 |
1. Ulani Heeled Bootie | 2. Ray-Ban Round Double Bridge | 3. Embroidered Fable Midi Dress | 4. In the Wild Throw Blanket | 5. Belted Ribbed Midi Dress | 6. Battery Power Phone Case | 7. slip™ for beauty sleep | 8. Airlift High Waist Capris | 9. heart drop earrings | 10. UltraBoost 19 Running Shoe
1. Ulani Heeled Bootie ← The Ulani bootie is one of my favorite Marc Fisher styles. I have them in 5 different colors and prints because they’re so flattering.
2. Ray-Ban Round Double Bridge ← These are my most worn pair of sunglasses in 2019.
My exact shell necklace is on sale for $67.
3. Embroidered Fable Midi Dress <–I got so many compliments on this lightweight embroidered dress this year that I bought it in 3 colors! It’s so comfy and can even be worn as a swim coverup too.
4. In the Wild Throw Blanket ← I got this cozy, chic blanket during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and B and I always fight over who gets to use because it’s so soft and warm, yet breathable so not too hot.
5. Belted Ribbed Midi Dress ← This dress has been one of my go-tos during pregnancy. It’s a little black dress that I can always count on to wear with heels, booties, flats and even sneakers.
6. Battery Power Phone Case <–This battery power phone case is a life saver while traveling or out running errands! I can’t tell you how many my it saved me from my phone dying on me.
7. slip™ for beauty sleep <–I’ve had the silk pillow case for a few years, but this year I decided to splurge on the eye mask too and it’s perfect for traveling long distances.
8. Airlift High Waist Capris <–The most flattering activewear leggings!
9. heart drop earrings <–These rhinestone heart earrings have gotten so much wear during the holidays and they’re super on trend too! Not to mention the fact that they’re only $10 and not too heavy either.
| Shop My Look |
10. UltraBoost 19 Running Shoe← The absolute best running sneakers! I bought them in 3 colors this year!
| Shop Part 2 of my Top 19 Purchases of 2019 |
11. Lustrous Maternity Leggings | 12. Olympia Bracelet | 13. Victorie Slide Sandal | 14. Vintage Heart | 15. Grey Midi Dress| 16. Headbands for Women | 17. Parker Cutoff Shorts | 18. Deodorant Aloe Lotus | 19. Apple AirPods | 20. Leo Print Airpod Case | 21. Gold Hoop Earrings
11. Lustrous Maternity Leggings <–these shiny black leggings are hands down my favorite maternity leggings because they’re so flattering and not too constricting. I’ve owned the regular pairs for 3+ years now so I was so happy when I saw they were offered in a maternity version too.
| Shop This Look |
12. Olympia Bracelet ← I love all my Julie Vos bracelets, but I always find myself grabbing the link bracelet first! I love how they look so boho-chic and make a statement with both summer and winter looks.
13. Victorie Slide Sandal <–What did we do before clear heels? They go with everything and they look so chic and stylish. I especially love this pair because it has low block heel so they’re great for long wears and they’re super elongating.
14. Vintage Heart Sunglasses <–These $10 sunglasses got almost as much wear as my ray-ban sunglasses this year! Plus they make great party favors too!
15. Grey Midi Dress ← I bought this dress in 3 colors this year because it has been one of my pregnancy go-to dresses. It’s so flattering and comfortable. Plus it’s great for non-pregnant use too.
16. Headbands for Women ← These $8 headbands are great for when you don’t have time to do your hair.
17. Parker Cutoff Shorts← I wore these denim shorts more than any other pair of shorts this year! I’ve had them for 3 years and I bought a 3rd pair this past spring.
18. Deodorant Aloe Lotus ← I tried this deodorant for the first time this year and was instantly hooked. I don’t care how much it costs because it works really well plus it’s aluminum free and easy to reapply, which is hard to come across.
19. Apple AirPods ← I don’t know how I ever got along with my airpods before! I actually got them in 2018, but they’re still one of my top items of 2019.
20. Leo Print Airpod Case <–I love having this case not only to protect my airpods, but also to distinguish which pair is mine since they all look the same.
21. Gold Hoop Earrings ← I love wearing these gold hoops not only because they go with everything, but they’re also superlight weight. Not to mention the fact that they’re only $24!
I also love my Boll & Branch sheets for 20% OFF with code: 20JENN | They are so so soft and luxurious! If you haven’t upgraded your sheets in a while, I highly recommend these!
Shop Part 1 of My Top 19 Beauty Purchases of 2019
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion | 2. Dry Texturizing Spray | 3. Lavender Foaming Bath | 4. Flowerbomb Flowerflake Set | 5. MAC Matte Lipstick | 6. MAC Lip Pencil | 7. Plumping Lip Cream Gloss | 8. Aquaphor | 9. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara | 10. Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion <–this eyeshadow primer is perfect for rose gold tones
2. Dry Texturizing Spray <–hands down, the best texturizing spray!
3. Lavender Foaming Bath → the most relaxing lavender bubble bath! I used it last night after all of our Christmas festivities.
5. MAC Matte Lipstick ← best “pinky” nude lip color in the color Yash.
7. Plumping Lip Cream Gloss ← all time favorite lip gloss in White Russian!
8. Aquaphor <–I’ve been buying Aquaphor for years and I’ll never stop! It’s always a top purchase of mine and I never go anywhere without it.
9. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara → I’ve been buying this same mascara on repeat since the 8th grade and it’s still my favorite one.
10. Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller —>free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc!
Shop Part 2 of My Top 19 Beauty Purchases of 2019
11. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks | 12. T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial | 13. Ionic Hair Dryer | 14. Lisse Luxe Hair Turban | 15. Wet Brush 2 Piece | 16. Straightening Brush | 17. cooling & brightening eye balm | 18. purifying face cleanser | 19. Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand
11. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks | These are perfect while traveling. I like to keep them in my carry-on and use them after a long day traveling to help with the bags under my eyes.
12. T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial | Pricey, but worth it! Lightweight mask that helps with Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
13. Ionic Hair Dryer <– Lightweight body for easy styling and gives you soft, frizz-free results!
14. Lisse Luxe Hair Turban <– proven to cut drying time by 50 percent, while improving the overall health of hair for less frizz and breakage, more body, and more vibrant hair color.
- Cuts drying time by 50 percent, hands-free
- Helps reduce frizz and breakage
- -Helps hair color stay vibrant longer
15. Wet Brush 2 Piece ← this hairbrush is actually great for the whole family because it’s gentle on scalp while fighting tangles
16. Straightening Brush | Perfect for a quick touch up especially if you have naturally straight hair or bed head!
18. purifying face cleanser | I love a good gentle cleanser and this one has so many amazing reviews.
19. Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ← interchangeable wand! My favorite curling wand I’ve ever owned!
- Madison Braids Halo—> I use the brunette one and it’s such a lifesaver when it comes to whipping up a cute hairstyle without much time.
| Get what you really wanted for Christmas |
1. Two Hearts Drop Earrings | 2. Small Travel Jewelry Case | 3. CADY RHINESTONES | 4. Twirl Trio Interchangeable | 5. Ionic Hair Dryer | 6. Faux Fur Pom Pom Hat | 7. AirPods with Charging Case | 8. Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette | 9.UltraBoost 19 Running Shoe | 10. In the Wild Throw Blanket | 11. Faux Leather Leggings | 12. Earthette Chain Shoulder Bag
| Shop Last Minute New Year’s Eve Outfits |
1. Lovers + Friends Romy Faux Fur Coat | 2. Raquel Mini Dress | 3. Strapless Ruched Gown | 4. Star Drop Earrings | 5. Pearl Headbands | 6. Clear Slide Sandal | 7. Lindsay Sandal | 8. High Heels Sandals | 9. Dress in Champagne Sequin | 10. Giselle Mini Dress | 11. Party Dance Dress | 12. Ettika Crystal Earrings