Hey everyone, I wasn’t planning on doing this blog post until after I had experience using these baby items, but I get so many questions about my registry that I figured I would just write a blog post now featuring all of the items I researched and registered for. These are all products that my experienced friends recommended or new items that have gotten really great reviews that I decided to try instead. Also, I want to mention that I didn’t add every single one of these items on my registry for other people to buy me. I purchased a lot of these items myself too, but it helps to keep everything organized in one place like my registry. I registered for baby products on Amazon and Pottery Barn Kids.
I will be sure to write a new blog post on all of the items that I ended up using and loving from my registry once I have experience using them all a few months after the baby is born.
We put together a changing table in our bedroom for convenience because we plan on keeping the baby in our room for a couple of months in the bassinet.
1. Changing Pad | 2. Piper Metal Changing Table | 3. Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit | 4. Stretchy Changing Pad Covers | 5. HONEST Wipes | 6. Diapers Newborn | 7. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment | 8. Tapered Basket | 9. Metal Prism, Diaper Caddy | 10. HALO Sleepsack | 11. Metallic Gold Star Boppy | 12. Halo Bassinet | 13. Newborn Bassinet Insert for Halo Bassinets | 14.Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set | I also got the Deluxe+ Stage 1 Dock
Piper Metal Changing Table | This changing table is so chic and matches perfectly with the decor in our room. Plus it’s not too big and only $145. I also like this similar gold changing table for $136. I know that you can change a baby on your bed, but I’d rather not risk the chance of an accident on my bed in the middle of the night. Also, the changing table offers more shelves for baby product storage.
Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit | All of my friends who have had a baby within the past year and a half swear this sleep suit is truly magical and I have actually seen them put their baby to sleep in it and have watched it work before my eyes. LOL The suit is designed to help them transition from swaddles to keep them sleeping on their backs. It also gives them a cozy, secure feeling like a swaddle does. We plan to use this once he reaches 3 months and starts sleeping in his crib.
Halo Bassinet| I know that right now the Snoo is the hottest baby bassinet out there, but I just couldn’t justify spending nearly $1,200 on a bassinet when I’ve also heard so many good reviews on the halo bassinet, which is only around $200. The Halo also comes with some cool features like a 360 swivel for a safe, close sleep and you can even upgrade to the version that comes with a nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, Back to Bed Reminder alerts mom to put baby back to bed after feeding.
Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set | We also decided to get this beautiful rattan bassinet from Pottery Barn Kids because it has wheels so we can easily move it about the house during the day whereas the Halo really needs to stay put in one room. I think this bassinet will be great for rolling into the living room or kitchen while I’m working.
1. Honest Shampoo + Body Wash | 2. Honest Bubble Bath | 3. Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes | 4. Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent | 5. Baby Washcloths | 6. Baby Bath | 7. Healthcare and Grooming Kit | 8. Hooded Towels | 9. Elephant Hooded Towel | 10. Bath Spout Cover | 11. Baby Boys’ Organic Cotton Socks | 12. GERBER Baby 4-Pack Sleep N’ Play | 13. FridaBaby 3-in-1 Humidifier with Diffuser and Nightlight
Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes | I like how these wipes are so convenient to grab plus safe for the baby. I plan to keep them in t he kitchen, bathroom and the baby room.
FridaBaby 3-in-1 Humidifier with Diffuser and Nightlight | I’ve read that humidifiers are great for babies especially when they’re sick or congested.
1. Graco Pack ‘n Play | 2. Burt’s Bees Unisex Baby Bodysuits | 3. Oh, the Places You’ll Go! | 4. The Wonderful Things You Will Be | 5. Love You Forever | 6. GERBER Baby 4-Pack Sleep N’ Play | 7. Fisher-Price Baby’s Bouncer | 8. Bumbo Floor Seat | 9. Skip Hop Tropical Paradise Baby Gym | 10. The Emily & Meritt Activity Gym | 11. Nuna LEAF™ Bouncer
Graco Pack ‘n Play| The Pack ‘n Play is going to be great for us to keep at the beach condo when we visit over the summer and then when he gets older he can play in it too. Sometimes our friends bring over their pack ‘n play for their baby to sleep in if they’re gonna be over late watching a game etc… so it definitely comes in handy.
Nuna LEAF™ Bouncer | I picked this specific bouncer to keep in the living room because I’m not a huge fan of all of the colorful kids’ toys and gadgets spread out across my house. After all, you still want your home to look nice. We of course picked out some fun colorful gear too, but we won’t always leave those pieces out whereas the bouncer is more convenient to keep out on the floor instead of having to pull it out of a closet all the time.
1. Organic Cotton Socks | 2. Soothie | 3. Formula Dispenser and Snack Cup | 4. Short Sleeve Bodysuit | 5. Soundspa On-The-Go | 6. Dr. Browns BPA Natural Flow Bottle | 7. HONEST Wipes | 8. On-The-Go Wipes Dispenser | 9. On The Go Gray Bag Dispenser | 10. Stroller Blanket | 11. Elephant Plush Pacifier Holder | 12. Happ Diaper Bag | 13. Faux Leather Tote | 14. ToteSavvy Original 11-Pocket Diaper Bag | 15. MZ Wallace
Dr. Browns BPA Natural Flow Bottle | A lot of my friends highly recommended these bottles to help prevent gas and reduce feeding issues. However, I will also have to wait and see which kinds of bottles he likes best.
Happ Diaper Bag | This is the baby bag I have and plan to use. I love that it’a backpack style, but can also be carried like a messenger bag. Plus it comes with outer pockets and a changing pad.
ToteSavvy Original 11-Pocket Diaper Bag | I know there will be times when I can’t bring a ton of bags with me and I will have to condense everything into one so this totesavvy organizer will really come in handy when I need to pack a cute tote I already own and incorporate baby items into it.
- Dr. Browns BPA Natural Flow Bottle | 2. Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush | 3. OXO Tot Bottle Brush | 4. BabyGanics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap | 5. BPA-Free Quick Load Dishwasher Basket | 6. Burt’s Bees Bibs | 7. Babyganics Foaming Dish Soap | 8. Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack | 9. Burp Cloths | 10. Soothies | 11. Baby Brezza Formula Dispenser | 12. Medela Breast Milk Storage Bags | 13. Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer
Baby Brezza Formula Dispenser | My friends swear by the by this formula dispenser, but most of them didn’t breastfeed exclusively or for long, which there is nothing wrong with that, but I want to see how breastfeeding goes for me first before I order this. However, I did order the Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer because even if I can’t breastfeed, I’ll still pump so we’ll still need the bottles and sterilizer.
1. Backseat Mirror for Car | 2. Soundspa On-The-Go | 3. 2-in-1 Head Support | 4. Doona Infant Car Seat & Latch Base | 5. On-The-Go Wipes Dispenser | 6. Multi-Use Cover | 7. Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base | 8. Crib + Stroller Toy | 9. infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier | 10.Vista V2 Stroller with Bassinet & Toddler Seat | 11. Nuna MIXX™ Stroller
Doona Infant Car Seat & Latch Base | All my friends who travel say the Doona is where it’s at because it makes it so convenient for ubers since you just fold it right up instead of disconnecting the carseat from the stroller. It’s all in one!
On-The-Go Wipes Dispenser | I know they make small on-the-go wipes packets, but I thinking this dispenser will also help preserve them and prevent them from getting dried out. You can also access them with just one hand.
Vista V2 Stroller with Bassinet & Toddler Seat | Since we have two cars and our parents will also be helping too, I figured two carseats and two strollers would make the most sense instead of always having to transfer in and out of our cars. Blake will keep a car seat and stroller in his car and I’ll keep a set in mine. We got the MESA HENRY SPECIAL EDITION CAR SEAT.
1. On The Go Gray Bag Dispenser | 2. Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad | 3. Stretchy Changing Pad Covers | 4. Waterproof Changing Pad Liners | 5. Snuggle & Teethe Toy | 6. Munchkin Step Diaper Pail | 7. Honest Wipes | 8. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment | 9. Wipes Dispenser | 10. Desitin | 11. Pampers Diapers | 12. Acrylic and Metallic Nursery Storage | 13. Water Wipes
Munchkin Step Diaper Pail | A lot of my friends got the Ubbi diaper pail, which I hear is great. However, I like how this Munchkin Diaper Pail comes with a footstep so you don’t have to open with your hands when you’re already juggling a baby and dirty diaper.
| Shop My First Trimester Essentials |
1. Vitafusion Prenatal Gummy | 2. Midi Dress (also similar here & here) | 3. Neutrogena Clear Pore | 4. One A Day Prenatal | 5. Mineral SPF 50 | 6. Total Protection SPF 50 Face Shield | 7. Bringing Up Bébé | 8. Clearblue Ovulation| 9. Wondfo Ovulation and Pregnancy Kit
Read more about my first trimester experience here—> First Trimester Recap
| Shop My Second Trimester Essentials |
1) As She Goes Light Blue Off The Shoulder Midi Dress (go up a size in this dress) | 2) Mezcal Stripe Dress (I took my regular size in this dress) | 3) Stumble Upon This Bright Blue Print Dress | 4) Lustrous Maternity Leggings | 5) Power Mama Maternity Shaper | 6) Mamasana Live In Maternity Ankle Leggings | 7) Women’s Beautifully Soft Notch Collar Nightgown | 8) PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Cooling Cover, U-Shape Full Body Pillow and Maternity Support | 9) Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare | 10) Lavender Foaming Bath
INFO ON MY SECOND TRIMESTER ESSENTIALS:
Mamasana Live In Maternity Ankle Leggings | I own 4 pairs of these maternity leggings because I wear them so often especially when I go walking each day. They have worked since the beginning of pregnancy and are said to fit until the end. So far they still work great and I am just under 35 weeks.
Women’s Beautifully Soft Notch Collar Nightgown | Once you officially start showing, your regular pajama pants and shorts aren’t so comfy anymore. I love wearing these cotton nightgowns to bed because they super comfortable and are nice and roomy. I also don’t like anything pressing against bladder since I already have to get up so many times throughout the night to use the bathroom.
Lavender Foaming Bath | I tried to avoid warm baths and showers at all costs during the first 20 because I would get so nauseous and throw up after so I was super glad once I got the sickness under control and was able to relax in the bath again. The L’occitance Lavender Foaming Bath is my absolute favorite bubble bath and the best way to wind down in the evening especially during the cold months.
Read more about my second trimester experience here—> Second Trimester Recap