- Enter to WIN a GiGi New York All In One Clutch!
- Use code: LUXYHAUTEOFFTHERACK for $5 off your first set of extensions!
- Shop Wedding Guest Dresses & Accessories!
- Shop Spring Cocktail Dresses!
- Shop Spring Must-Haves
- Shop My Shoes!
- Haute Off The Rack’s Top Viewed Posts:
- Shop The Jenn Bucket Bag!
- The Tie-Dye Swim Coverup of the Season!
- Shop My Shoes & Accessories
- 6 Shoes You Need Right Now!
- My Perfect Date Night at Ox Lot 9
- Part 1 of My Stay at the Le Meridien New Orleans with The Glitter Guide
- Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- The Cutest Matching Separates for Spring!
- GiGi New York Trunk Show at Brothers on the BLVD + a Giveaway!
- Lace & Boho Vibes
- Mrs. Fancy Pants: How to Wear Palazzo Pants
- Shop My Top Handbag Picks from the Henri Bendel Sale!
- New Orleans Jazz Fest Style + A Giveaway!
- Shop My Picks from the Shopbop Friends and Family Sale!
- Spring Break Essentials + Travel Accessories
- The Perfect Little Easter Dress
- The Cutest & Comfiest Striped Pajamas!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Photos by: Tajia Lund, Jeff Howe, Anna Chavez & Lauren Larson
Good Morning readers, I hope you enjoyed Fashion Inspiration Feature, Whitney Grimm. Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. Don’t you love the quote on the last picture? I chose that quote because I think that is something we can all relate to at some point in our lives..
AG Jeans ad campaign featuring the Santa Fe Sulfur in Black
Harper’s Bazaar featured the Stevie ankle in polka dot navy in Spot Treatment, their style story.
Left: Jenna Dewan in the Stilt Roll-Up in 13Y Florescent Orange while out with her hubby, Channing Tatum in LA.
Right: Spotted again! Loyal AG fan, Jenna Dewan wears the Stilt Roll Up in 13Y Florescent Orange paired with an AG striped top
Left: Kristen Bell wore the Stilt in Neon Pink while riding in Los Angeles today.
Right: Instyle.com featured Eva Longoria as their look of the day. She is rocking the Stilt in Neon Orange while out in LA paired it with her gold aviators, Hermes leather tote and strappy sandals.
Jessica Alba rocks the Stilt in Highlighter Orange while out in LA.
Good Morning readers, the three pairs of jeans pictured of above are just few of the styles that I will feature on Haute Off The Rack for the upcoming AG Jeans collaboration. I just thought I’d post a little AG press before the collaboration to boost your excitement as well as mine! Have a great day!
Photos by: Max Zoghbi
Outfit: Emma Wax jeans (DL1961), Nude silk and lace tank (J. Crew old, but similar (here),Wool High Low Vest (Thank you to Izavel), Leopard booties (Gojane old, but similar (here), Red Patent handbag (Dee Keller), Giant Check Scarf (Burberry), Cat eye sunglasses (Urban Outfitters), Black stretch belt old (Urban Outfitters, old but similar (here)
Good Morning readers, how about this chic high-low wool vest by Izavel! Isabel Varella’s fabulous contemporary designs for Fall 2012 absolutely astound me. Remember when I first featured Izavel’s Fall 2012 collection in The Fall Forecast with Izavel? I discussed how I styled a leather, lamb skin vest by Izavel with three different outfits, and unsurprisingly the vest added that WOW factor to each ensemble. I only styled this wool blend vest with one outfit, but guess what! I only used old articles of clothing and accessories that I found in my closet to style it with. That just goes to prove that sometimes all you need is one new item of clothing to freshen up your wardrobe and give you a whole new look.
High-low dresses and skirts flourished this summer, but what do you think about high-low vests and sweaters for Fall 2012? If you ask me, I’d give you a Hell Yes!!! This high-low vest by Izavel adds such a dramatic effect to my black, coated denim and simple blush, lace blouse. When wearing this fashion forward outfit, I carry a classic red patent handbag to tone down the cutting edge style of the vest, yet still capture a bold look. I also don my Burberry check scarf and calf hair, leopard print booties to mix in some fun, yet classic prints that represent the color palette of the outfit.
When shooting for a more tailored business-like look, I clasp a black stretch belt with gold hardware in front of the vest to accentuate my waist. However, I only pull the belt through the inside of the vest to allow movement in the back for an effortlessly chic and glamourous look. That’s where the Business in the Front, Party in the Back title comes into play.
P.S. If you’re in Dallas, Texas during July 29-31st, make time to The Weekender fashion event. You could possibly meet the ever so talented designer of Izavel, Isabel Varella!