Good morning everyone! I’m so excited because today at 12:30 ET marks the first day of “early access” to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Fortunately for you and me, yet unfortunately for my husband, I have “ambassador” status in the Nordy Club so I was able to shop the sale at Houston Galleria location on Wednesday for an exclusive sneak peek of all the amazing sale items. I course snapped photos and videos of my favorite pieces to share them with you here on my blog and Instagram! Be sure to check out my Instagram stories (@hauteofftherack) for a dressing room try on session. Also, I will be adding photos to this post and updating new items daily so stay tuned!
For more information on how to shop the sale, see here—>How to Shop The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019
You can also navigate the sale by using my exclusive shop page in my dropdown menu under “shop” too—> Shop My Top Picks from The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Sale Schedule Info:
July 12th: Early access begins for Nordstrom cardholders (if you don’t have a card, there is still time! Apply today! Trust me, you won’t regret it!)
July 18th: LAST day of early access
July 19th: Public access begins
Sale ends August 4th!
| Shop My Top 12 Picks |
1. Midi Slipdress | 2. Longline Cardigan | 3. Hiltin Knee High Boot | 4. Studio Crop Lite Leggings | 5. Swift Run Sneaker | 6. Suede Moto Jacket | 7. High Waist Crop Skinny Jeans | 8. CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan | 9. Gigietta Bootie | 10. Faux Leather Leggings | 11. Unique Bootie | 12. Jogger Sweatpants
5 Items I recommend investing in during the sale each year:
1) Cozy Cardigans & Sweaters — I love the Barefoot Dreams, Leith and BP cardigans each year during the sale
2) Designer Denim — This year I would keep your eyes out for Kut from Cloth, AG Jeans, Good American and Frame.
4) Activewear — Zella leggings are the best, but I also love All Yoga too.
5) Shoes, shoes and more shoes! I probably buy 10 pairs of fall shoes from the sale each year and I use them all season long! Last year, I scooped up some of my favorite shoes of all time that I still receive compliments on!
| Shop My Nordstrom Sale Purchases (part 1) |
1. High Waist Crop Skinny Jeans | 2. Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans | 3. Skinny Jeans: Button Front Edition | 4. High Waist Ankle Cigarette Jeans | 5. Gigietta Bootie | 6. Side Snap Tunic Sweater | 7. Long Leopard Jacquard Cardigan | 8. Snakeskin Trim Wool Panama Hat | 9. Midi Slipdress | 10. Scuffette II Water Resistant Slipper | 11. Cover Tank | 12. Jillian Bootie | 13. Fearless Flyknit 2 Training Sneaker
| Shop My N Sale Purchases (part 2) |
1. Sleeveless Midi Sweater Dress | 2. Hiltin Knee High Boot | 3. Wool & Cashmere Long Cardigan | 4. Gigietta Bootie | 5. Long Cardigan | 6. Wubby Fleece Pullover | 7. Unique Bootie | 8. Softly Structured Knit Tunic | 9. Leather Biker Jacket | 10. Long Sleeve Waffle Knit Top | 11. Swift Run Sneaker | 12. Long Cardigan | 13. Longline Cardigan | 14. Unique Bootie | 15. Swift Run Sneaker
Scroll through the rest of this post for my try on reviews! Also, head over to my Instagram (@hauteofftherack) and watch my try-on haul under my N Sale highlights for videos!
Sizing Info: For size reference, I am 5 ft, 34 B and I normally wear a small in tops and a 26-27 in jeans.
Outfit: Panama Hat (great fit— only $38) | Soft Sweater Tunic (wearing sz S) — I’m only 5 ft so I can wear it as a sweater dress! It’s so soft and cozy, but most average height people will need to wear bottoms with it. | Suede Knee High Boots (TTS)
Outfit: Snakeskin Trim Wool Panama Hat ( This hat works great too! → Joanna III Wool Felt Hat ) | Ribbed Scallop-Trim Henley Bodysuit | Longline Cardigan | High Waist Ankle Cigarette Jeans | Tan Gigietta Bootie
Outfit: Faux Leather Crop Moto Jacket (wearing sz US 4) — fits amazingly and not too heavy! | Midi Sweater Dress — (wearing sz Small — TTS) | Black Stretch Booties (TTS)— I got these in nude last year from sale and wore them all fall and winter long! Such a great buy!
Outfit: Open Cardigan (wearing sz XS) —bought this cardigan in 2 colors because it’s so soft and warm! | Lace Trim Satin Cami (wearing sz S) —this top is a closet staple! | | Kut From Kloth High Waisted Jeans (wearing Petite sz 4) — these jeans are so comfy and stretchy!
Outfit: Snakeskin Trim Wool Panama Hat ( This hat works great too! → Joanna III Wool Felt Hat ) | Ribbed Scallop-Trim Henley Bodysuit | Longline Cardigan | Button Fly Ankle Skinny Jeans | Snakeskin Gigietta Bootie
Outfit: Wool and Cashmere Long Cardigan (runs TTS—wearing the XS small regular here, but I ordered the petite XS online so it wouldn’t be so long) | Midi Sweater Dress — (wearing sz Small — TTS) | Black Stretch Booties (TTS)— I got these in nude last year from sale and wore them all fall and winter long! Such a great buy!
Krystal from A Pinch of Lovely and I styled this leopard print midi slip dress two different ways to show you how to take this dress from day to night and also to show that it works for both tall and petite gals.
| Shop Items Under $50 at the Nordstrom Sale |
1. Live In Jogger Pants | 2. Crop Hoodie | 3. V-Neck Tee | 4. South Side Thermal Top | 5. Jogger Sweatpants | 6. Hem Crop Skinny Jeans | 7. Boyfriend Blazer | 8. Satin Lip Pencil Set | 9. All Star® Lift Sneaker | 10. Lace Trim Satin Camisole Top | 11. MAC Up Close and Personal Lip Kit | 12. Moonlight Short Pajamas | 13. Wubby Fleece Pullover | 14. The Four Pack
Please feel free to leave a comment below with any additional questions you may have about these items. Also, I will continue updating with new photos and restock info! So stay tuned!