Hey everyone, when it comes to styling outfits, you all know that I like to feature a mix of high-low priced items here on Haute Off The Rack so today I’m partnering with Walmart to show you some super cute affordable fashion finds for summer. I’ve been shopping at Walmart since I was a kid. I remember my mom taking me and my sister to the store when were little and we would always beg for Oreos and Doritos, but she rarely ever gave in. Then I would find 536,798 more things I wanted on the shoe and handbag aisle. I remember one time vividly that she actually said yes and she bought me and cousin matching black purses a small red dragon design on the corner. I can’t say I’d wear that bag today, but I still love that memory of shopping with my mom in Walmart.
Okay…one more story because I’m feeling nostalgic. When I was in middle school Birkenstock’s were super popular and I wanted a pair sooo bad, but my mom was and still is very frugal so she wouldn’t buy them for me. Well, one day we were shopping in Walmart and I spotted a pair of brown clogs that looked just like the pair I wanted and this was fortunately another one of those times that she actually said yes. I remember wearing them to the movies with a pair of jeans and a rugby polo. Good times!
Anyway, I love how these little memories of shopping with my mom pop into my head as I head into the ladies department or turn onto the snack aisle in Walmart. Haha! Speaking of the women’s department, I picked up some really cute activewear pieces from Walmart the other day (see below). I also found a ton of affordable clothing, shoes and accessories for summer that I rounded up below and they’re all available online.
| Shop This Look |
Outfit: Avia Women’s Running Shorts with Side Bungees (wearing sz S) — comes in a ton of other colors! I also got the aqua. I love the high waisted fit and the built in biker shorts underneath.
Avia Low Support Keyhole Sports Bra (wearing sz S)– Super comfy & stretchy for long wears and comes in ton of other colors.
Similar White Sandals | My exact white sandals by Time & Tru from my local Walmart store. I didn’t see them online when I got home, but check your local store. Size down if in between sizes.
Shop Affordable Fashion Finds for Summer from Walmart
| Shop These Looks |
1. Tie Front Top & Knit Shorts | 2. Faux Wrap Skirt | 3. Layered Necklace | 4. 3pk Ladies Visors | 5. Surplice Hoodie Cardigan | 6. Chain Bracelet | 7. Ribbed Henley Sleeveless Bodysuit | 8. Hoop Earrings | 9. Sweater Tank Top | 10. Eyelet Midi Skirt | 11. Curb Link Chain Bracelet | 12. High Waist Skinny Ankle Jean | 13. Sweater Skirt
5. Surplice Hoodie Cardigan | This hoodie looks so cute with leggings over your activewear.
6. Chain Bracelet | I love a good chain bracelet.
| Shop These Looks |
1. AC/DC Hi Low T-Shirt | 2. Midi Slip Dress | 3. Puff Sleeve Denim Jacket | 4. Skinny Shark Bite Hem Jeans | 5. Croco Western Boot | 6. Layered Curb Chain Necklace | 7. Chain Link Hoop Earrings | 8. Crystal Baguette Earrings | 9. Jillian Booties | 10. Faux Leather Moto Jacket
1. AC/DC Hi Low T-Shirt| This t-shirt is cute paired with some cutoff shorts or biker shorts.
5. Croco Western Boot | Western boots are having a moment right now!
7. Chain Link Hoop Earrings | How cute are these chain hoop earrings? Perfect way to elevate your everyday basics.
This post is in partnership with Walmart, a brand I love. All opinions and selections here are my own. Thank you for supporting the businesses who make this blog possible.