- Enter to WIN a GiGi New York All In One Clutch!
- Use code: LUXYHAUTEOFFTHERACK for $5 off your first set of extensions!
- Shop Wedding Guest Dresses & Accessories!
- Shop Spring Cocktail Dresses!
- Shop Spring Must-Haves
- Shop My Shoes!
- Haute Off The Rack’s Top Viewed Posts:
- Shop The Jenn Bucket Bag!
- The Tie-Dye Swim Coverup of the Season!
- Shop My Shoes & Accessories
- 6 Shoes You Need Right Now!
- My Perfect Date Night at Ox Lot 9
- Part 1 of My Stay at the Le Meridien New Orleans with The Glitter Guide
- Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- The Off The Shoulder Trend
- Rent this Jet Set Diaries Settle Down Romper!
- Introducing the GiGi New York Jenn Bucket Bag Pebble Edition!
- The Cutest Matching Separates for Spring!
- GiGi New York Trunk Show at Brothers on the BLVD + a Giveaway!
- Lace & Boho Vibes
- Mrs. Fancy Pants: How to Wear Palazzo Pants
- Shop My Top Handbag Picks from the Henri Bendel Sale!
- New Orleans Jazz Fest Style + A Giveaway!
- Shop My Picks from the Shopbop Friends and Family Sale!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Photo by: Casey Scheib
Even though we haven’t even experienced our first “real” cool front here in Louisiana, it is officially the first week of fall. With that being said, now is the time to reboot your wardrobe with some new boots, both rugged and refined! Check out the selection below to find the perfect boots that best fit your style! My favorites are ALL of the ankle boots and the Sassyfran riding boot from Nine West! What about you?
3) Western Style booties **Sale Alert only $19.99**
Good Morning readers, I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted anything the past two days, but I have been swamped with my styling services, Dig magazine, school and on top of that I styled the models for Femme Fatale boutique last night at the 225 Avenue Rouge Fashion Show (pictures soon to come)!
P.S. Come visit me at Love boutique this Saturday from 2-6 pm. I’ll be working there!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Photos by: Casey Scheib
**Shop the post by click the images in the widget below!**
Jewelry: Pendant Necklace (Virgins Saints and Angels), Renegade Cluster Bracelet (Stella & Dot), Gold Karma Necklace (Dogeared), Pyramid Double Wrap Bracelet (Stella & Dot), Franny Cocktail Ring (Club Monaco)
Good Morning readers, I hope you all had a great start to your week! I’ve been busy busy doing some personal shopping and styling! Speaking of personal shopping, have you checked out my Contact & Style Services page yet? If not, now is the perfect time with the new season rolling in!
As for the outfit, I love this simple, yet cool and edgy look. I’ve had this sheer cold shoulder top for quite a few years now, and I still love it! It’s my go-to top when I want to add a hint of edge to my outfit.
Have a great day!
(Riding Boots, $169 –Head Over Heels 7580 Corporate Boulevard), (Ankle Boots, $34-Forever 21 in Mall of Louisiana), (Lace Peplum top, $45-Rodeo, 4350 Highland Road), (Menswear-inspired Loafers, $19.99-Your Local Target), (Faux Leather Shorts, $19.99-Your local Target), (Nude Pumps, $38–Bella Bella, 3064 Perkins Rd), (Gold-cropped jacket,$67–Rodeo 4350 Highland Road), (Sold Printed Denim, $138-Rodeo, 4350 Highland Road) Baton Rouge) **Louisiana locations**
**Shop Fall Trends by clicking the images in the widget below!**
Good Morning readers, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This is my latest article in Dig magazine on Fall Fashion. In case, you didn’t see my last Dig post, I decided that I am going to post all of my articles that I write for Dig Baton Rouge magazine on my blog every week for all those of you who don’t live in the area, but still wish to read my articles! Also, you can always go to www.digbatonrouge.com, click on News Mag and search my articles under Entertainment! Have a great Monday!
**Shop these items by clicking the images in the widget below!**
Good Morning readers! As some of you may already know, burgundy is this fall’s must-have color! This opulent rich hue looks stunning in lizard, leather, and pony hair textures. Wear this color with gold accents, mustard yellow, neutrals, black leather and fun prints like leopard and snake! If you’d like to incorporate this trendy color into your fall wardrobe and still get maximum usage out of it, I suggest purchasing burgundy-coated denim like the J Brand or Dorothy Perkins pairs above. However, the bordeaux beauty products are the cheapest and simplest way to to wear this rich color for fall. I’d say that changing up your nail polish is the easiest and least expensive way to play into color trends. I recommend the color Recessionista by Essie.
Have a wonderful weekend!