Happy Tuesday Shoesday everyone! Today I’ve partnered with Vince Camuto to bring you the 10 best fall traditions. From pumpkin carving and apple picking to hosting Friendsgiving parties and enjoying warm bonfires, we’ve got plenty of ideas to help you make the best of fall this year. So grab your friends and scroll through this post to put together the most epic fall bucket list.
- Make a trip to the pumpkin patch, but not just any pumpkin patch. Make it goal to find the best one in town and be sure to document it! I searched all over town until I found one that also offered gourds, heirloom pumpkins and pretty white ones too.
2. Decorate pumpkins! I personally don’t enjoy the messy part of carving pumpkins so like to decorate them instead with paint and embellishments. Don’t forget to set them on your front porch for everyone to enjoy.
3. Go boot shopping! Duh! Nothing gets me more in the mood for fall than a little shopping. Stock up on cozy sweaters, jeans and coats and then finish off the looks with some new booties from Vince Camuto. As you can see in today’s post, I snagged some new Vince Camuto booties and wore them to the pumpkin patch. Their shoe and accessory selection this year is unreal. I’m obsessed with these metallic ones and these leopard print pair. Comment and tell me your favorite pair!
| Shop My Top Fave Vince Camuto Booties |
4. Invite your friends over for hot cocoa and s’mores over the fire pit outside. Remind everyone to bring warm blankets!
5. Spruce up your home for fall with cozy faux fur pillows and fleece blankets.
6. Learn how to cook a new homemade soup! I’m in Louisiana so I always like to try a new gumbo recipe.
7. Go apple picking and make apple cider. Don’t have an orchards nearby? Take a road trip and enjoy all the fall leaves along the way. I’ll warn you though…it’s hard not to stop every five minutes new jump in a pile of crispy red and orange leaves.
8. Bake some fall treats like pumpkin squares or pumpkin pie!
9. Host a Friendsgiving or bonfire party. Check out one of my Friendsgiving parties (here) from a few years ago for a little inspiration.
10. If you live in the south and find it hard to enjoy fall in 85 degree weather, take a trip somewhere cold where they actually have fall leaves. I’m currently in Stowe, Vermont filling my fall cravings.
| Shop This Look |
Photos by: Aperture Photos
This post is in partnership with Vince Camuto, a brand I love. All opinions and selections here are my own. Thank you for supporting the affiliate posts who make this blog possible.