Happy New Year everyone! Today, Blake and I are celebrating more than just a new year because it’s also his 29th birthday and our 11th anniversary. Yes, you read that right! 11 years! In honor of all the celebrations, I’m sharing photos from our recent trip to New York. I had so much fun showing Blake around my favorite city and brining him to all of my top spots like Central Park, Dumbo and the Brooklyn Bridge. We also tried out some new restaurants like Pig Bleaker, Buddakan and Parm to name a few. The best part was that we got to experience the first snow of the season during our stay. It was definitely a trip that we’ll never forget.
Scroll through this post to see our chic and cozy his and hers outfits from our couples session in Dumbo and the Brooklyn Bridge. Also, scroll to the bottom to find out the top five reasons I love Blake!
| Shop Our Chic & Cozy His & Hers Outfits |
The Top 5 Reasons I love Blake:
- He is incredibly humble, selfless and caring.
- He is amazing with kids and has more patience than most.
- He’ll watch all the newest Disney movies with me.
- He usually always laughs at my dumb jokes!
- He is always my number one supporter along with my mom! LOL
Photos by: Aperture Photos