- Shop My Current Favorite Handbags!
- Shop Zella Leggings
- Shop My Top Spring Shoes!
- Haute Off The Rack’s Top Viewed Posts:
- Shop The Jenni Saddle Bag!
- The Gigi New York Jenni Saddle Bag
- Two Ways To Style The Rivington Mini Tote
- Playa De La Paz Travel Review
- Haute Off The Rack Office Closet Tour
- New Orleans Foodie Guide with Vince Camuto
- Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- My Top Summer Pieces From Ann Taylor
- Fairmont Mayakoba Travel Review
- His & Hers Summer Travel Style
- How To Rock The Embroidered Shoe Trend
- Palm Beach Travel Review
- 10 Must-Have Beauty Products For Summer!
- Memorial Day Weekend Outfit Ideas With Joe Fresh
- How To Style Colorful Sandals For Summer
- Summer Travel Style With Sole Society
- Graduation & Mother’s Day Gift Ideas With Mignon Faget
- Advertise OnHaute Off The Rack
Filed In: Top New Orleans Hotels & Restaurants
Happy Friday everyone! Today I’ve teamed up with Vince Camuto to show you around my favorite spots in my city and give you an epic New Orleans Foodie Guide. However, I have so many favorite places that I decided to narrow it down to a couple and then you’ll just have …
Happy weekend everyone, today I’m sharing a review of my recent staycation at the Ace Hotel in the New Orleans South Market District. As much as I love to travel away from my home in Louisiana, I still always enjoy a delicious staycation in NOLA. If you’re wondering what I mean …
Happy Mardi Gras everyone! I’m so excited to takeover @liketoknow.it’s Instagram account today along with @Juleytl and @apinchoflovely to give you a little taste of New Orleans Mardi Gras 2016! Also, in honor of Fat Tuesday, I decided to update my NOLA recommendations for you! Check out the full takeover …
Hi everyone, as promised I’m sharing my recent staycation at the International House New Orleans Hotel with you today. I recently stayed there for a fun getaway with Nikki of My Style Diaries and Kristina Britt Photography. I love the location because it’s within walking distance of the French Quarter and a …