Enter to win a set of Luxy Hair Extensions! Use code: LUXYHAUTEOFFTHERACK for $5 off your first set of extensions!
Shop My Accessories!
Shop Spring Must-Haves
Shop Flats & Sneakers!
Haute Off The Rack’s Top Viewed Posts:
Shop The Jenn Bucket Bag!
The Debut of The Jenn Bucket Bag!
Shop My Shoes & Accessories
My Perfect Date Night at Ox Lot 9
Part 1 of My Stay at the Le Meridien New Orleans with The Glitter Guide
Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- Beach Getaway Essentials
- The King Cake’s Twin | Sucre New Orleans
- Urban Decay Naked On The Run + on-the-go Beauty Tips
- The English Tea Room
- Luxy Hair Extensions Promo Code + Giveaway!
- 5 Reasons To Try A Raw Republic Juice Cleanse
- 6 Shoes You Need Right Now!
- The Wellness Studio
- Haute Local Coffee Spot: Abita Roasting Co
- My Life Unfiltered Story with Shiseido Ultimune
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Photos by: Kristen Soileau
Outfit: Ostrich Feather Skirt (Aqua old, but similar (here), Sequin Blazer (Young by YoYo Young old, but similar (here) <–for only $32, F is For Fashion tee (Elizabeth Chronicles), Sparkly Clutch (Target)
Good Morning readers, I hope you have all been enjoying the holidays. I can’t believe they’re almost over! However, we’ve still got New Years and I still have a few more outfit options for you including this one. I don’t think anything screams Happy New Years louder than sequins, glitter and feathers. So why not incorporate some of that into your New Years attire by adding a sequin blazer or sparkly clutch. If you don’t have either of those, try a sparkly tassel earring like the pave pair I have pictured above without the blazer. I already know you all love this feather skirt, and since it was so popular the first time I wore it I decided to style it for you two more times! What do you think of it paired with this casual tee featuring the face of Vogue’s long time editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour. I think you can all agree that you can’t go wrong if you’ve got Anna Wintour to back you up.
Also check out Haute Off The Rack’s New Years Eve checklist that Lauren put together for me!
1) A Dress to Thrill 2) Pave Tassel Larait–sold out 3) Pave Tassel Earrings–similar (here) 4) Alexis Bittar Earrings 5)Marc Jacobs Pouch 6) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in metallic– 30% OFF 7) Minaudiere 8) DVF Lips Mini Metallic clutch 9)Kiera Beaded Skirt 10) Foil Velvet Skinny Pants – (here)
P.S. Keep an eye out because I still have some more New Years outfit ideas as well as a New Years Resolutions post for you!
1) Brian Atwood Leather Gloves 2) DVF Yoga Mat 3) Robert Rodrigues Dress 4) Marc Jacobs Pouch 5) Alice + Olivia Luggage 6) Tracy Reese Dessert Plates 7) Tracy Reese Blouse 8) Altuzarra Shaker 9) Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses 10) Jason Wu Ornament Set 11) Altuzarra Tray
Good Morning readers, I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did and to make things even better, Target has marked down its Neiman Marcus Collection to 50% OFF!!! I’ve been highly considering the Marc Jacobs pouch and Tracy Reese blouse for quite a while, and now that they’re both 50% off, I think I’m going to have to take Target up on its offer. What have you been eyeing in this collection?
Happy Shopping and enjoy the rest of your holiday!