- Enter to WIN a GiGi New York All In One Clutch!
- Use code: LUXYHAUTEOFFTHERACK for $5 off your first set of extensions!
- Shop Wedding Guest Dresses & Accessories!
- Shop Spring Cocktail Dresses!
- Shop Spring Must-Haves
- Shop My Shoes!
- Haute Off The Rack’s Top Viewed Posts:
- Shop The Jenn Bucket Bag!
- The Tie-Dye Swim Coverup of the Season!
- Shop My Shoes & Accessories
- 6 Shoes You Need Right Now!
- My Perfect Date Night at Ox Lot 9
- Part 1 of My Stay at the Le Meridien New Orleans with The Glitter Guide
- Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- Crochet Romper
- The Off The Shoulder Trend
- Rent this Jet Set Diaries Settle Down Romper!
- Introducing the GiGi New York Jenn Bucket Bag Pebble Edition!
- The Cutest Matching Separates for Spring!
- GiGi New York Trunk Show at Brothers on the BLVD + a Giveaway!
- Lace & Boho Vibes
- Mrs. Fancy Pants: How to Wear Palazzo Pants
- Shop My Top Handbag Picks from the Henri Bendel Sale!
- New Orleans Jazz Fest Style + A Giveaway!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
1) The Brighton 2) The Stephanie 3) The Kelly 4) The Hays
5) The Fairly 6) The Rebecca 7) The Sterline
Hello everyone! All of these fabulous shoes are my favorites from the Dee Keller 2012 Spring collection. I posted pictures of these particular styles because these are the shoes that I will be featuring here on Haute Off The Rack minus the Stephanie and the Sterline. I actually do not have the Stephanie, but I wanted to show you that Dee Keller offers a lower wedge for those who prefer less height. Also, I don’t have the Sterline, I have the Rhonda which is the same style wedge except it’s tan and black. Originally my favorite shoe was the Kelly in teal suede, but then Dee brought me the Brighton when it arrived the other day. Now I can’t decide! Which ones do you like?
It’s so amazing to see all of her shoes after production in Italy. I remember when she came to Dallas market with us back in October 2011 to display her shoes to buyers for the first time, and now they’re finally all here. These are just a few from her collection, but there are plenty more she has to offer this season. Plus you won’t believe your eyes once you see what she has in store for Fall 2012. Needless to say, She’s an amazingly talented woman and has been such an inspiration to me. I can’t wait to show you how I styled all of these of these shoes. You can see how her daughter Brighton Keller has styled some of these shoes at www.BrightonTheDay.com. If you’re interested in purchasing any of these shoes please contact Brighton or Dee at Brighton.Keller@gmail.com and DeeKeller4@gmail.com, or we carry the Rebecca, the Fairly and the Sterline at Park Lane boutique.
Have a great day!
Photos by: Max Zoghbi
Shanghai Express lipstick (Nars)
Morning everyone! I picked up this skirt from Rodeo in Baton Rouge and just had to show you! It’s such a fabulous skirt! I paired it with on of my favorite tops from LF that I bought a few summers back in La Jollla, California. If you’ve never been to an LF store I highly recommend finding the nearest location to you!
P.S. You know I had to add a pop of color somewhere so I used a matted red lipstick called Shanghai Express by Nars. Lipstick is such a great way to incorporate some color into your outfit!
Photos by: Max Zoghbi
feather earrings from Costa Rica, Connected ring bracelet (vintage), necklace (Bijoutiere)
Good morning! What do you think of this casual Boho Chic look? I got these suede shorts from Forever 21 on sale and thought they would go perfect with Meghan’s boho style so we went through her entire closet to find the perfect pieces to achieve the look we were going for. Once we found all the clothing we needed we added a really cool bracelet connected to a ring for the finishing touch! This was actually my favorite outfit out of all three of her posts. Which one did you like best? Make sure to let let me know your favorite by clicking the Facebook like button located beneath each one of her posts!
This is my last post on F.I.F: Meghan Price so I would just like to thank her for being such an amazing asset to Haute Off The Rack and for all of the support she has given me thus far!
P.S. I have some unique jewelry by Samanca coming soon with a connected ring bracelet available for purchase that I’ll be featuring on Haute Off The Rack so keep checking back!