- Enter to WIN a GiGi New York All In One Clutch!
- Use code: LUXYHAUTEOFFTHERACK for $5 off your first set of extensions!
- Shop Wedding Guest Dresses & Accessories!
- Shop Spring Cocktail Dresses!
- Shop Spring Must-Haves
- Shop My Shoes!
- Shop The Jenn Bucket Bag!
- The Tie-Dye Swim Coverup of the Season!
- Shop My Shoes & Accessories
- 6 Shoes You Need Right Now!
- My Perfect Date Night at Ox Lot 9
- Part 1 of My Stay at the Le Meridien New Orleans with The Glitter Guide
- Recently On Haute Off The Rack
- The Off The Shoulder Trend
- Rent this Jet Set Diaries Settle Down Romper!
- Introducing the GiGi New York Jenn Bucket Bag Pebble Edition!
- The Cutest Matching Separates for Spring!
- GiGi New York Trunk Show at Brothers on the BLVD + a Giveaway!
- Lace & Boho Vibes
- Mrs. Fancy Pants: How to Wear Palazzo Pants
- Shop My Top Handbag Picks from the Henri Bendel Sale!
- New Orleans Jazz Fest Style + A Giveaway!
- Shop My Picks from the Shopbop Friends and Family Sale!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Take 29% OFF enter code: LEAPYEAHUSA Take 29% OFF enter code: BRLEAPYEAR
Take 15% OFF enter code: ONSPRING Take 29% OFF on Urban’s favorite items!
Hey everyone! Make you sure you take advantage of these great deals. Hurry Hurry! The promotion codes only last one day! Just click on the links above to shop. Happy Shopping!
Photos by: Max Zoghbi
***All 3 of these shades of denim are offered at Forever 21 for under $30!!***
Good Morning everyone! Happy Leap Day!! How are you spending your extra day this leap year? How much do you love all of these bright colors? These photos show three different color combinations for color blocking. Which one is your favorite color combination?
I had such a good time doing this photo shoot with Casey Scheib and Megan Discon, and Max of course did a fantastic job with the photography. Megan and I actually collaborated our ideas to put these outfits together to show you some fun ways to incorporate colored denim into your wardrobe and how to color block an outfit. Also, a big thank you to Casey for agreeing to help out with this photo shoot.
P.S. Please encourage your friends to “like” my Haute Off The Rack fan page on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. I always love to welcome more readers, and feel free to email me with any questions about fashion or beauty tips that you’d like me to answer in a future post! Just visit my contact page. Have a great Leap Day!
Photos by: Max Zoghbi
Hey everyone, this is my second post for today. I am going to post the links for you to shop at some point today. The website where I get my links from is under maintenance right, but I’ll have everything to you as soon as I can. It was such a pleasure working with Megan Discon and I hope you enjoy her interview. Get ready to see more of her for some color blocking tomorrow! Also, I’m still working on changing the layout of my web site so keep an eye out. Have a wonderful day!
P.S. Don’t forget to “like” my Haute Off The Rack Facebook fan page if you haven’t already! You’re support means everything to me!
Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing a white Tom Ford column and cape with an Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie diamond cuff and ring.
Viola Davis in a Vera Wang gown with pear-shaped drop emerald earrings
Angelina Jolie donned a strapless black velvet gown with a thigh-high slit and 2.5 million worth of Neil Lane diamonds. This gown was custom made for her by Atelier Versace.
Good morning everyone! These were my favorites from the The Oscars 2012 awards event. The glamorous 2012 nominees looked radiant against the red carpet. Who was your favorite nominee?
P.S. I still have one more post today, Fashion Inspiration Feature: Megan Discon. I just felt it was important to post a recap on the 2012 Oscars. Keep a look out for post number 2!